The Bombshell Bettie.Com Icon Design Contest has begun!!!... See Below for contest rules
PO Box 1820, Monrovia, CA 91017
Icon Design Contest Rules
December 8th, 2011
The purpose of the contest is to design a icons for the home page for http://bombshellbettie.com. The icon will be used on-line and may appear in print. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in both black and white and color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
The design should reflect Bombshell Bettie and in the character of our style. Bombshell Bettie was established in June 2011. Bombshell Bettie style is rockabilly, pin-up, retro, and vintage inspired. We want our Bettie to be in the icon you design. For example our “Accessories” icon should have our Bettie wearing sunglasses or other accessories.
1. The contest is open to every one of all ages
2. No restrictions on the amount of entries per person.
3. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on January 31st, 2012.
4. No copyrighted or trademarked images may be used in the design.
5. The design should be scalable and versatile enough to be used on printed matter.
6. The design may use black, white, red and shades of gray.
7. The design should express the Bombshell Bettie style.
8. The design must reflect one of the following Bombshell Bettie categories: Accessories, Coming Soon, Items for the Home, Items for Him, Women’s Clothing, Items for Kids
9. Bombshell Bettie reserves the right to make modifications to design submissions.
10. To submit digital entries send an email with a .jpg attachment with your design submission to
email@example.com with a subject heading “Design Contest”.
11. To submit paper entries, mail to:
Bombshell Bettie “Design Contest”
PO Box 1820
Monrovia, CA 91017
12. All entries must include the name, age, postal address, phone number and email address (if
applicable) of the entrant.
13. Winner to be announced on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bombshell-Bettie/116356971784900) and our Blog http://bombshellbettie.blogspot.com/
14. Bombshell Bettie reserves the right to declare no winner and run the contest at a later date.
15. By entering, entrants hereby transfer and assign all intellectual property rights (including, but not
limited to, copyright and trademark) in and to the drawing and description, to Bombshell Bettie and it’s owners Erin Melendy and Kerry McQueen
16. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules and grant to Bombshell Bettie and owners, Kerry McQueen and Erin Melendy, the right to edit, publish, display, promote, broadcast and otherwise use their entries, along with the entrant’s name, without further permission, notice, or compensation, in any media now known, or hereafter developed.
17. The design selected becomes the property of Bombshell Bettie and may be used for any purpose determined by Bombshell Bettie
18. The winning entrant will be required to sign a release, releasing all rights in the design to Bombshell Bettie. In the event that the winning entrant is under the age of eighteen, a parent/legal guardian of the winning entrant will be required to sign said release.
Thank you and Good luck!!
Love Bombshell Bettie